ASSEMBLY: Takes 1, 1/2" bolt (You will need a 5/8" wrench)
- Only Texas Star to ONLY require 1 bolt and 10 minutes to assemble
- Rated for handguns, rifles and shotguns (buckshot)
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 100 yards)
- Includes (10) 8" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 plates
- Includes (10) AR500 x 3/8" thick arms
- Spring retention system makes resetting the target quick and easy
- Commercial grade design suitable for high volume use
- Target stands over 6' tall when fully assembled
- Heavy gauge cover protects pillow bearings from falling plates
- Shaft is Stainless Steel for weather resistance
- Includes (2) industrial grade, maintenance free, sealed pillow bearings
- 48" diameter hub assembly fits in most truck beds and installs with a single bolt
Our Texas Star Target is one of our most challenging target designs. The 8" plates are held in place with a unique spring retention system. When shot, the plates are released from the retention pocket and fall to the ground. The change in weight distribution causes the hub and 8" plates to rotate. The stainless steel shaft and duel pillow bearings maximize the speed and change of direction with each successful shot on the plates.
Resetting the target is quick and simple. Just lift the spring and insert the stem of the plate into the pocket. One person can reset all five plates in about 20 seconds.
Shooting Targets USA Texas Star Target is the best Texas Star on the market due to the fact it only needs one bolt and sets up in 10 minutes. The Texas Star is commonly used in 3-Gun and USPSA matches. The Texas Star target also has a place in tactical and law enforcement programs as training on moving targets has become mandatory for many law enforcement agencies across the country.
Overall Height: 6' 2" Tall
Plates: 8" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel
Vertical Arm: Impact zones are 3/8" AR500, 1/4" thick A36 Sides.
Texas Star Arms: 3/8" thick AR500 steel
Total Product Weight: 142 lbs
1) Stand, Angle Iron Post, Bearing Housing = 54 lbs.
2) Hub Assembly = 58 lbs.
3) Plates = 28 lbs.