Patent Pending Stand Design
Head Paddle: 3/8" thick SR500 ballistic steel | Exposed area measures 6" around
Front Silhouette Plate: 3/8" thick SR500 ballistic steel | Overall dimensions measure 12"x24"
The human silhouette profile of the target plates creates a realistic and challenging training scenario. The system is designed to create some lateral movement after the initial shot making follow-up shots more difficult.
Fits on any Shooting Targets USA LLC Signature Stand
- Ultra durable patent pending stand design has no welds or bolts
- Rated for centerfire rifles & handguns (velocity under 3,000 fps at target) (energy under 2,300 ft/lbs at target)
- Handguns - minimum distance = 10 yards
- Rifles - minimum distance = 150 yards
- Human torso shape SR500 front plate measures 12" wide x 24" tall x 3/8" thick
- 3/8" thick SR500 paddle - exposed area of head measures 6" round
- Heavy duty legs constructed of 1/4" steel
- Upright posts, exposed brackets components are constructed of 3/8" SR500 steel
- Quick release front plate and head paddle can be removed in seconds without tools
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: up to 20 degrees)
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 25 LBS. with front plate detached